Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA for so long. It's been crazy juggling finance and fashion. I haven't updated you on so many new things! SO, I'll start with my dear blogger babe Feast Fashion Faves Amanda's 27th birthday bash at nFuse restaurant at the Anaheim Marriott Hotel. Warning!! If you're not hungry, you will be after reading this post ;)
Thank you to Blaze PR and the staff at the Marriott for the amazing dinner and fantastic service. Here's the breakdown on everything I stuffed my face with that night:
1. Refreshing vodka mixed beverages
2. AHI TOWER hass avocado, mango, wasabi aioli, citrus soy, wonton crisps
3. HOUSE CHIPS maldon sea salt, warm manchego cheese dip
4. LAURA CHENEL GOAT CHEESE infused with anaheim chili jam, artisan bread
5. HUMMUS naan bread, babe farms vegetables
6. SRIRACHA SHRIMP crispy, sweet, hint of heat (MY FAVORITE)
Photographer babe: Bleu Dog Fotography
Fashion Tip: There's nothing wrong with a good deal! Also. Turquoise makes a great accent piece with fuchsia colors.
Happiest of birthdays to you Amanda baby! I had the best time at your Cactus Desert Themed birthday bash. 27 never looked better! Can't wait to celebrate and hang more with you and the other blogger babes. A huge thanks to nFuse kitchen and bar, Blaze PR and Anaheim Marriott for making it happen. Happy Monday everyone!
Keep Calm, Eat On!