Monday. You're a basic B. But hey, so am I. So - Happy Monday everyone! Sometimes, all you need is a good pair of flats, denim that flatter your legs, a loose top and a venti cup of coffee to start your day.
Photographer babe: Crafted by Talia
Fashion Tip:: Basic pieces are essential to building a well-rounded wardrobe.
It's hard to believe any woman that says they only wear heels. Seriously, unless you're Victoria Beckham, you're going to need a good, cute and reliable pair of flats to live in. And these Tory Burch Reva Flats are my go-to-live-in-everyday-flats. I have them in 2 colors, black and tan. Both work very well with everything in my closet. I've been thinking if I should add the snakeskin one to my collection but it seemed a bit excessive to have 2 pairs of Tory Burch flats. In any case, today's post is all about B A S I C S.
Here are some of my must-have basic pieces (besides the reva flats - obvi):
1. Loose fitted tank
2. Plaid button down
3. Knitted Sweater
4. White tee, v-neck, long sleeve
5. Distressed Skinny Jeans, or if you're not a skinny jeans kinda gal, then may I suggest the perfect pair of Boot Cut jeans
6. The obvious LBD
7. A classy pair of Pumps
8. A "winter" jacket (that could be moto, trench or pea - whatever you prefer)
9. The I-can-fit-my-life-into-this Tote bag
10. Sunnies that are perfect for your face.