Happy 2015 everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful time doing whatever you did as you counted down. Before we start fresh with a brand new year, I wanted to take one last look at my 2014 before sharing with you my 2015 resolutions. Thank you for being a part of my adventures and for supporting me by reading and commenting. You guys are the best!
Here are the highlights of my 2014, from my favorite outfits to my most memorable accomplishments:
1. Audra pants | 3.1 Phillip Lim bag | Shop Luna B hat | Lili Claspe necklace
2. Space 46 Boutique skirt | Sam Edelman heels
3. Express skirt | Charles David pumps
4. StyleStalker dress | Lulus heels | ZeroUV sunnies
5. Dittos jeans | Charlotte Russe heels
6. Windsor jacket & shoes| Lovers & Friends Tee | ZeroUV sunnies | FE Clothing joggers
1. Completed my first half marathon. Ran 13.1 miles in San Francisco and never thought I'd cross that finish line with a smile!
2. Featured on People StyleWatch November issue.
3. Seriously never thought I'd ever be on a BILLBOARD in NEW YORK CITY!
NOW who's ready to see my first outfit post of 2015!?
Photographer babe: Crafted by Talia
Fashion Tip: Today's fashion tip is about the clutch. When you find a clutch like the one I'm using from Shop Prima Donna is a must have. If you click on the link you'll see that it it's double sided. I've used this clutch 20935193 times because I can use either side. Who doesn't love TWO-FERS?!
It's been a crazy year. Time sure does fly. I seriously still remember just celebrating 2014!! So, what are some of your TWENTY-FIFTEEN RESOLUTIONS!? I'll share mine if you share yours?! Here are some of mine:1. Listen more, talk less.
2. Love more, haterade less.
3. Thank more, complain less.
4. Give more, take less.
5. Live more, fear less. You've probably seen this, thought this or made some version of this yourself but for the rest of 2015 until forevermore, I'm going to try to incorporate this resolution into my life. Too many things have happened last year and as I've gotten older, I realized that things that used to matter don't anymore and things that never mattered before are now important. I think old age is finally getting to me. So. Don't sweat the small stuff, appreciate what you have and who you have and lastly, happiness isn't something you chase. It's something you are.
#beYOUtiful #2015 #doyouBOOBOO