It's that time of year everyone! The holidays are finally here! Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner. You know what that means... lots of parties, birthdays and SHOPPING. One of the biggest shopping days of the year is BLACK FRIDAY! You shopaholics know what I'm talking about. The late nights, long lines and elbow bumping with strangers just to get your hand on that one item you've been waiting for. WELL. Thanks to Shopular, I have everything I need to survive Black Friday shopping with their BLACK FRIDAY SURVIVAL KIT. It has everything you need to have a successful and comfortable shopping trip! See what's included in the survival kit! #TREATYOURSELF
What's in the box:1. Reusable SHOPULAR Bag: Stash everything you need in one bag!
2. Stress Ball: Even though Shopular will help you save more, a stress ball always helps. Either squeeze it or use it to throw at your shopping buddy. :)
3. Lip Balm: Crazy Rumors I've always said in all my blog posts and interviews, chapped lips are never cute. Keep your lips nice and moist all day everyday. (Special Promo Code for y'all: Use promo code SHOPULAR for 20% off til 12/5/14)
4. Food: Quest Bars The best on-the-go snack that's totally not fattening. A much better option than chips!
5. Inserts: Foot Petals are always great to have to put in your shoes for extra comfort
6. Minty Fresh: Vermints Bad breath is not the bizz. Keep it fresh (Promo Code: A07MGX0M1D6B for 25% off! - YOU'RE WELCOME)
7. Tie it up: Keep the baby hairs out of your face with a Simbihaiti hair tie that was handmade in Haiti
8. Slippers: Comfy Dearfoams slippers are great for the day after shopping
9. The Ultimate Scrub: I've been dying for this Cosmetic Boulevard scrub. After a long day of anything, especially shopping, you need to moisturize and exfoliate.
Fashion Tip: Shopping Tip! Get your hands on a survival kit and download Shopular to get the latest and greatest deals!
There's so many great deals on Shopular and it's such a great app to find deals, sales, and coupons from my fave brands. It definitely helps save me tons of money and time. I'm totally ready to shop this year! Thanks Shopular for being so thoughtful and including everything I need to survive the craziest shopping day of the year!
[This was a sponsored post, however - all opinions are my own]